I Don’t Want to Write My Dissertation: A Quick Fix to the Problem
After a long and fruitless struggle, you have realized that writing this dissertation is beyond you. Not a single section completed, and your deadline is already close…
Do not despair; there is still a way to save your academic degree without having to force yourself into a writing rush. A dissertation writing professional can complete your work even in a month or in a couple of weeks. All you have to do now is find an expert – and you will get an excellent dissertation to submit it on time!
Do not waste your time asking your friends for recommendations. You can find a reliable dissertation writing service by simply using a search engine and checking each of the websites by links. Type a query “professional thesis writing service” or anything like this.
Popular search engines have their own policies against scammers, so the first two search pages usually belong to websites that at least look decently. Give each one a closer examination to determine whether you can trust this service.
Use the checklist below to determine whether this writing service is a reliable one. If the website lacks at least one of these features, it is better to pass to the next one in your list.
- 24/7 customer support (call them or write an email to find out if they are actually available at any time).
- Free anti-plagiarism report.
- Unlimited free revisions and/or a money-back guarantee.
- Native English speakers with Master’s and PhD degrees as writers.
- An ability to choose your writer and communicate with him or her.
- At least one of the following offered for free: initial consultation, title page, or bibliography.
- A price table or a form for getting an exact price quote.
- Nice website design and convenient interface.
- Well-written texts: clear and understandable, good language and style, no grammar or spelling mistakes.
- Check whether you have your assignment file close at hand.
- Use the ordering form or email stated on the website.
If there are any other specific guidelines your dissertation writer should follow, be sure to have a file listing them as well. You will have to send this file to the writing service.
Include all required details of your assignment. If you have any articles, books, or extracts you would like the writer to use as sources in electronic form, attach them. You may also attach your class notes, drafts, or raw data. Any of these will help your writer complete the work on your thesis as fast as possible.